I am forwarding this at the request of Bill Kirstein and Beyonce's videographer, whom I know.  Please do not respond to me as I do not have additional information on the position.  gary

Parkwood Entertainment is seeking a digital archivist interested in
organizing and building an archive for a major pop star (Beyonce) starting with
approximately 130 TB of footage with an eye to expanding further in the
future. Candidates should have experience with servers and enterprise class
storage and be able to recommend hardware solutions. Looking for someone to
start immediately, pay is negotiable.
Prospective applicants should e-mail resume and cover letter to:
Annette Govan - [log in to unmask]&ed=02abn1TvClKGP7uYTN56H9oMnp%2Bj8Gh%2BzPD1iDhbABhth1gbiug10MGk05cYBRRUfoMsGJnO9wTV%0D%0AHKZ1VrTokWeEaxrKGsz7d3ZpiwU1hXGVxYCUuQQ523RcfX4i0dqypKFi8A%3D%3D" target="_blank"> [log in to unmask]
and
William Kirstein - [log in to unmask]&ed=02abn1TvClKGP7uYTN56H9oMnp%2Bj8Gh%2BzPD1iDhbABhth1gbiug10MGk05cYBRRUfoMsGJnO9wTV%0D%0AHKZ1VrTokWeEaxrKGsz7d3ZpiwU1hXGVxYCUuQQ523RcfX4i0dqypKFi8A%3D%3D" target="_blank"> [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much,

Bill Kirstein
Producer
Parkwood Entertainment
(202) 365-0486

Gary D. Saretzky, Archivist

Monmouth County Archives

125 Symmes Drive

Manalapan, NJ 07726

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This message, including any prior messages and attachments, may contain advisory, consultative and/or deliberative material, confidential information or privileged communications of the County of Monmouth. Access to this message by anyone other than the sender and the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or not taken in reliance on it, without the expressed written consent of the County, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should not save, scan, transmit, print, use or disseminate this message or any information contained in this message in any way and you should promptly delete or destroy this message and all copies of it. Please notify the sender by return e-mail if you have received this message in error.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A posting from the Delaware Valley Archivist Group -- DVAG. To post a message, send e-mail to [log in to unmask] Or the URL is: http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/dvag-l.html Problems? Send e-mail to Phil D'Andrea <[log in to unmask]> *********************************** The Delaware Valley Archivist Group web address is: http://www.dvarchivists.org/