LISTSERV Archives

TALK-ABOUTCATS Home

TALK-ABOUTCATS  April 2011, Week 3

TALK-ABOUTCATS April 2011, Week 3

Re: No TAC mail this week

Mary Gormley <[log in to unmask]>

A Cat Friends Mailing List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:53:53 +0100

text/plain

Hi,

I'm Mary in Dublin, Ireland.  I have 3 cats, Scrappy (patchwork of grey
tabby and ginger tabby on white background) and her brother Cheeky (black
and white).  They're 2 years old.  They were semi-feral when I got them.  My
friend trapped them in a scrapyard where they were starving to death.
They're now very tame with me, but frightened of strangers.  I've recently
taken in Pixel, a very nervous tortoiseshell who was living in the grounds
of an apartment block.  One of the residents was feeding her, but the others
were complaining to the management company and asking for her to be
removed.  I'll have to keep her, as it's impossible to home the really
nervous ones.  She's gaining confidence slowly, and I hope that eventually
she'll integrate into my feline household.

At the moment I'm also fostering Kia, a tiny little black and white female 2
years old.  I'm looking for a home for her.

I'm so busy doing animal rescue that I hardly have time to post to the list.

Mary G.