OIS_PEER_EDUCATORS January 2008

International Fun Friday

The Peers <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:22:16 -0500

text/plain

Hello, Everyone!

I hope you are all having a great start to this semester and
that everyone had a wonderful break.  This Friday, we are
going to have our first International Fun Friday (formerly
known as Coffee Hour).

It is going to be a "welcome back" event, so we will not
have a presentation from a country.  Instead, I am asking
that everyone bring some sort of game or fun thing for us to
do from YOUR home country!  It should be alot of fun, I am
going to bring BINGO so we can play that too.  If you have
any questions or ideas, please let me know!

Where: Student Center 217A
When: 2:30-4:30pm
Cost: Still FREE!

I hope to see all of you there!  So let's bring our game
faces and have some fun!

Ashley
Peer International Educator
Office of International Services